Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Coupon Deals

Coupon shopping is so much work but it is also SO much saving! I really enjoy the challenge but I most enjoy seeing the final bill at the register. Last week, between 2 trips to the store, we wound up buying about $210 worth of groceries for $120.

Here are some of my recent favorites:

Gain Fabric Sheets: 80 count = 12 cents















Crackers and Soup= $1.62















1 Jar Bertolli + 1 Jar Store Brand = $1.29















3 Boxes Cereal + 1 loaf bread + 1 jar of jelly + 1 jar peanut butter + 1# of fruit = $6.05
( The only thing I paid for was the cereal!)
















+ I also just found 4 boxes of Clairol Instincts Hair Color for .50 a box! + Go wild! +
Use coupons! + Dye your hair! +

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Great savings Mrs. Ferguson! Have a good one! Suzanne C

    ReplyDelete